Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!


I know this post is a few days late but with family visiting from out of town I wasn't able to get around to being timely about it. I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve!

As always, I try to look forward to what the new year will bring and it makes me that much more optimistic because you know never know life will throw at you. One of my goals for 2010 is to travel more, not just for modeling assignments but hopefully for meet and greets as well with my readers.

I finally got a new modeling agent, which I will do a more detailed post about soon and am looking forward to seeing what this working relationship will turn up. Of course I still submit myself to freelance gigs, which is totally cool with my agent, and I have a few castings lined up. So starting the new year with new representation is a plus for me.

As always, I will continue to keep you all educated and informed about the modeling industry as well as the experiences I encounter in my career. Check out my new poll as well. The feedback I get from my readers is very valuable so rest assured I will try to come out with new polls every so often. Remember, if there is a modeling topic you want to know about but do not see on my blog, or if you are not able to find the post, please email me and I'll get right on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment