Thursday, December 3, 2009

Answering a Reader Question #58


Mackenzie Wrote: Hi! My name is Kenzie and I love modeling and have since kindergraden!! I have also walked a few runways but, I am only 15. I indeed LOVE VS and PINK (as do so many other people.)Do you know anything about modeling for PINK?
Even if its just catalog or website? 


Hi, Kenzie! Thank you so much for posting a question that isn't actually already answered in the post! LOL. Okay, on to answering your question. The bad news is that even though the PINK line for Victoria's Secret doesn't involve lingerie, you still need to be 18 years of age or older and the modeling requirements (measurements, height, etc) are exactly the same as that of a regular Victoria's Secret model. It's not fair but that's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment