Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Answering a Reader Question #39

Ines Wrote:

I'm canadian and I have a canadian passport but I study in houston,tx. Do you think that I can apply?? help me please... you're sooo beautiful


Hello, Ines, and thank you for the compliment...you are very sweet! I checked the Eligibility Requirements for America's Next Top Model casting and here is what it says:

You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States. Producers reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.

According to their rules, you would not be eligible because you are not an actual United States citizen, even though you go to school here. However, they do say that they make exceptions to the rule and you studying in the United States for school may allow them to take you as an exception to the rule. My best advice is to attend the casting if there is one close to you or submit your application, photos, and video through the mail and explain your situation. If you have a great look and they like you, they may allow you to go through the casting process. You'll never know unless you try so give it a shot and see what happens...I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment